Tuesday, April 22, 2008

WTF DO U WANT??!!

Well thank you so much for calling up. Was doing past years for tomoro's paper and all of a sudden he called up, and fucked me up for not understanding his bizarre questions.

"Why u everytime so blur wan? Wat u do there? Take drugs ar?"

Niamah i was doing my fucking best not to shout back at him.
WTF u asking me such stupid questions for? WTF u mean by asking me selling at 15k then call me stupid?

Well thanks so much for the moral boost!

More reasons to miss home. Sure man.

edit:
Shit man. The more i think back of the conversation the more 'mm toi lou' (got something wrong) la. Towards the end he said something like 'tap che fan'. I thought wtf tht mean? Now only realise, shiiiiitt. Maybe he meant want me to take bus home. Fuck shit man i've gotta move all of the things in my room out la! How to take bus like that? Niamah hai lat case lo this time....

Ah wtf, if he comes take the car i'll stuff the things in and let him take all back to home la.

5 comments:

Esther said...

miss klang lo. friends all here right? :) esther is so abandoned here. lol. come back soon! we need to catch up

MyKy said...

Walauwe... u say till like tht, means i gotta go find u ady lo? haha. ok ok

Samuel said...

@.@" ... anyway.. the only reason i miss klang is bah kut teh...

haha...

amy-da-great said...

*waves hand up in the air*

Me also leh!

MyKy said...

>>sammy: yeah man. Hear hear

>>amy: Ok ok i see your flabby hands XD