Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Last night, I did something I regretted pretty much….

I scolded my sister. The reason is that she’s been neglecting her homework, to the point she have sleep at 3 am almost everyday.

This results in her being very sleepy, and often sleeps.

Extra info aside, I scolded her really hard. But what I really regret is that I slapped her face, quite hard. Twice.

That night, I found out how my parents felt when they hit me. Despite the pain and hurt when they hit me, I knew it’s my fault and I deserved it.

But what I didn’t know is how this hurt them even more.

Her face swelled. Gosh…. As the saying goes I guess, “It’s going to hurt me more than it’s going to hurt you.”

It’s the first time since I lost my temper so so long ago. I thought I had it under control. But till yesterday, it broke loose.

Please don’t ask wat my sis did to deserve it. But I shouldn’t have slapped her.

Sighing out

3 comments:

Esther said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Esther said...

she may not understand it now, but she will in future. she'll know what you did was for her own good. maybe the slapping was a bit too harsh. but when we're really angry, we sometimes do/say things we regret. it's human nature to make mistakes. so don't be too hard on yourself

Gypsy On The Move said...

kinwai, slappin her is alittle too harsh like at esther said. seriously...but sumtimes, i knw its hard but dun go till the extend of slappin kay?