Saturday, May 24, 2008

Taggy taggy tag tag

By EV


Starting time: 23.39
Name: Loh Kin Wai
Sisters: 1
Brothers: a little one
Shoe size: 7/8
Height: 170 cm

Where do you live: Klang
Favourite drinks: Quoting EV, "Iced milo topped with lots of milo powder aka Milo dinosaur" Aku pun sama :)
Favourite breakfast: I don't exactly have breakfast. If got, it'd be Roti kosong + teh tarik

Have you ever been on a plane?: Yes
Swam in the ocean: yeap
Fallen asleep at school: Too many times.
Broken someone's heart: i dunno. maybe?
Fell off your chair: that's helluva pain in the butt...
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: nay
Saved e-mails: Yes.

What is your room like: small and crammed, full of my SISTER's stuffs.
What's right beside you: Left side - Dressing table. Right side - cupboard.
What is the last thing you ate: Chocolate.

Ever had chicken pox: yeap!
Sore throat: not now
Stitches: Nope.
Broken nose: no no no

Do you believe in love at first sight: nay
Like picnics: Never tried before so I would love to.
Who was were the last person/people you danced with:Not exactly dance though, wit Mel
Last made you smile: EV's sister as Ultraman.. hahaha.
You last yelled at: my mum, cos she can't hear wat i said. Hahaha old ppl sickness

Today did you...
talk to someone you like: Afternoon... She din bring her phone so i called her boss
kissed anyone: no.... :(
get sick: Love sick...
talk to an ex: no ex-es.. haha
miss someone: ya lo... so frustrated
eat: Abuthen?

Best feeling in the world: An orgasm, yeap.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: nay
What's under your bed: stuffs
Who do you really hate: none at mo..
What time is it now?: 23:37

Random.
Is there a person who is on your mind now: a few...


Do you have any siblings: I THOUGHT I JUST ANSWERED THIS?
Do you want children: yeap :)
Do you smile often: not as often as last time
Do you like your hand-writing: no way....
Are your toe nails painted: no
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: any bed will do. Just sleep only
What color shirt are you wearing now: purple
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: playing football
I can't wait till: may and i can go on a real date. But that feels really far away...
When did you cry last: a few months ago i guess

Are you a friendly person: yeah
Do you have any pets: no
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: there's a few, so.... HAHAHA
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: well yeah.
Do you sleep with the TV on?: at times...
What are you doing right now?: quoting EV again, "Answering this la what else cibai."
Have you ever crawled through a window?: yeap!
Can you handle the truth?: Can YOU? I'm a lesbian
Are you too forgiving?: i forget easily
Are you closer to your mother or father?: depends on their mood i guess.
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: my pillow oh person ar? none
How many people can you say you've really loved?: i dunno man... i'm kinda confused too
Do you eat healthy?: Never.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: no wor
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: yeah. more often than not they came from my parents
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: May, otherwise i'd just play LP music loudly, play NFS Most Wanted, running away from cops. That's wat i wanna do, run away.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Loud?
Are you confident?: Yes. Sometimes it's self-induced.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
when i was 12 years old...
- I was fat. Really FAT
- i looked dumb
- I just think of playing and playing
- I just think of eating and eating
- i always fall from bike

5 things on my to-do list today:
* paperwork/proposal for next sem ------ half done. outlines done
* call may's boss to get to may ----- done, she's busy though
* waste time online ----- checked, double checked, triple checked
* go out wit dad to his friend's open house ----- checked
* sleep early, tmoro going to BTS ---- not done

5 snacks I enjoy:
* women's fruit potato chips
* cookies
* chocolate
* fries, who don't love em?
* Doughnuts.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
seeing this as the usual question, i'll answer unusually... XD

* Take out a million or two. Spin the globe, point to a random place. Spend watever necessary to go to the place. Hire a digging team. Place the million bucks 6 feet under. Upon covering the hole, put a sign post "1 million bucks here. Dig 6 feet under"
* Get infrastructures/development to rural areas, so they'll vote for me during election
* Buy plastics for myself!!!
* I'd donate to middle east, so they can get more guns and wipe each other off
* I'd pay for petrol

5 of my bad habits:
* i'm lazy
* Not on time
* Spending money like splashing water.
* some times i feel not confident
* Mel pointed out this to me: i put the blame on others. Gotta change this

5 places I have lived in:
* Sri Gombak
* Current home at Klang
* Bandar Utama when was studying at KBU
* Granny's place in Labis
* UTM's hostel

5 jobs I've had:
* JVC operator
* Intensive class teacher
* scolding bag
* nagging bag
* student

5 people I tag:
Anybuddy lah.

0 comments: