Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's damn tiring i tell u, moving ALL my stuffs from 5th floor/4th storey to my car.

And the drive was so boring.... No car to 'race' with also.. Bosan...

Come back, mum nags and nags why so much of stuffs how to keep u better not simply throw here and there or i'll have extra work to do need to clean for u some more i got so much of work ady u don't add more to my loads la got ta pau food for u on the table later go eat call May to come eat also la i'm going to aunt's place later and your dad is also going out.

My replies?

Em...

Ah...

Oh...

Ok...

After unpacked (and wit still got alot some more), i couldn't take it and just slept.

Seems like others also busy la.. May got internship. Simmei also internship. Esther got test. Rachel got test also. WTF man... maybe i should've just stayed in uni.. +__+

Ok ok there're still other mutha fuckas guys i guess. Kia let's lim teh and DotA!

3 comments:

Samuel said...

Grow up la MyKy... dota only you know izit.. lol:D I oni sked you get pawn by me...

bwahahahaha

MyKy said...

>>sammy: I memang always kena pawned wan. Cos i'm the main disabler of the team ma, so ppl usually target me first one.

>>pork-Q-pine: Tiu... standard la look for girls. Haha

Gypsy On The Move said...

i am flying home on Friday!