Friday, May 11, 2007

taggy tag tag

Layer One: On The Outside
Name: Loh Kin Wai, MyKy
Birth Date: 14th may 86
Current status: re-attached. Haha!
Eye Colour: brown
Hair Colour: 'virgin hair'( just learnt this from esther), black
Righty or Lefty: righty

Layer Two: On The Inside
Your Heritage: cantonese hokkien chinese
Your Fears: parents? maybe not anymore.. haha. heights, abit of claustrophobia
Your Weakness: lazy
Your Perfect Pizza Toppings: pineapple, tuna, 1000 island

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: it's another brilliant day! Wake up! Yahoo! ZzZzZzZz
Your Bedtime: random wan
Your Most Missed Memory: Form 6 times....

Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King: mcd's
Single or Group Dates: single... i'm oblivious to the outside world.... haha
Adidas or Nike: adidas
Tea or Nestea: teh tarik!
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate!!!
Cappucino or Coffee: kopi

Layer Five: Do You...
Smoke: yes, hence my yellow teeth...
Curse: it's part and parcel of my life
Take a shower: duh
Have a crush: yeah, so many
Think you've been in love: ya. re-attached
Go to school: ha ha ha i'm no longer a school kid. I'm a uni student! wah hahaha! Like la it's such a happy thing....
Want to get married: yea, freaky eh?
Believe in yourself: at times i do doubt myself, like can i get pregnant...
Think you're a health freak: have dinner with me and tell me what you think <--- quoted esther.. haha

Layer Six: In The Past Month
Drank alcohol: no. i really wan
Gone to the mall: no
Been on stage: no
Eaten sushi: yes! hehe
Dyed your hair: no, virgin hair. haha

Layer Seven: Have You Ever...
Played A Stripping Game: nay...
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: at times


Layer Eight: Age You're Hoping
To Be Married: 26-7

Layer Nine: In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour: anything
Best Hair Colour: natural hair colour
Short Hair or Long Hair: the one may's currently having now.

Layer Ten: What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago: reading esther's snozzberry
1 Hour Ago: dota, then fatal error. A relief really
4.5 Hours Ago: fetching may from her all-girls-day-out. haha
1 Month Ago: started to study for finals
1 Year Ago: enjoying life, studying QUALITY study in KBU.

Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love:
sex.... haha. i love football, and may of cos
I Feel: loved again. yay
I Hate: lots of things. i hate this, i hate that. bah!
I Hide: my private parts in something call thong
I Miss: hanging out with my best pals
I Need: money

Layer Twelve: Tag Five People
A-ha! Kenny botak, simmei, er, gosh i got such limited amount of ppl to tag..... Jo N if she reads this

2 comments:

amy-da-great said...

dude!
I didn't know this blog is up and about; was still visiting your old and wondering where the heck were you.
anyways,
I didn't know you two went through all that but I'm really, really glad that it worked out in the end.
But, if ever you need an extra listening ear, you know who to call right?
Yeap.
Ghostbusters.
(me la.)

And since when do you smoke?!
I'll smack your head!

MyKy said...

to amy-not-so-great
got la i told u ady in your blog, esther knows also wat.

Ya glad things worked out in the end.

No i don't smoke la. If i do may wouldn't wanna kiss me then. haha.