Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Di-tag oleh: Wai Loon the Gorrila

Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you. 
連結回點名你的人。

2. Post the rules on your blog. 
寫下你的規則。

3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
分享屬於你個人六件不怎麼重要的事情、習慣或癖好。

4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. 
在文章最後去隨機點名六位朋友。

5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website. 
去留言讓這六名朋友知道他們被點名了。

6. Reply to me when you finish.
回覆我你完成了吧。


my 6 non-important things/habits/quirks ar? let see

1) i like to fap

2) i like to fap to moving objects on my pc screen

3) sometimes i fap everyday

4) sometimes i don't fap at all

5) fap fap fap

6) FAPPING SPREE!!!!




Nay bored la got NBTD XD
here's the betul version:

1) I wanna smoke. I tried shisha the other day, but wasn't as good as i thought it was. So maybe not XP

2) I love Gundam. Ppl'll say it's childish, i say screw u for not knowing anything

3) I love my gf :P

4) I sometimes very flower-hearted also XD

5) I love my debate club. But at times it's driving me crazy. Sure am glad to step down from the boss title now

6) I wanna/gonna get new phone. But dunno which/wat phone to get :(

I dunno who to tag, seems like gorrila kwan tag alot of ppl ady :x

0 comments: