Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I dunno, but does it really hurt one's pocket to pay a few bucks for petrol? Kenneth complained to his gf that our coursemates only view my car as a free ride. It somehow, thru a chain of complicated process, came to one of my coursemates. Well, he's not too happy about it.

I have no idea wat sort of defence is he setting up, but he said he only tumpang for like once or twice. I mean like dude..... Once or twice also no need to pay wan ke? It's only a buck or 2 for god's sake...

He's confusing himself anyway by courting THE girl. Wat he told me was, his girl told him that kenneth charged total of 12 bucks for petrol to go to Sri Puteri (approx. 1.5km). I told him that's impossible. Kenneth won't charge them so much wan.

So i found out, that they went to Skudai Parade instead ( approx. 2 km, and the return route is way further than 2). That place is opposite the highway. So u'll have to make helluva big U-turn to get back to UTM.

Well, if they're complaining expensive they can always opt for taxi's eh?

Even i get annoyed. It's almost, ALMOST fine wit me if they don't pay. But fuck they don't even utter a single THANK YOU. Like all i ask from them was a small bit of appreciation. Wonder how they got A for moral in SPM.

When i cook for them, not a THANKS from them. When i drive, not a THANKS either. I know it's not good either to say that, but, da fuck man.... How'd u feel?

Seriously, i dunno what's wit them. Worse still, one guy asked if i did past years on Instrumentation (which sucked, i did though). I passed to him in front of some other guys, he seemed reluctant to take it.

After 5 minutes it was back on my table. Asked why so fast? Thought he wanna refer while doing. What he said really caught me off guard. He don't wan others to know he's doing past years.

Wow...... We're only in our 1st years and he's like this ady. I wouldn't even wanna imagine how things would be in the final year. Like how selfish can a person be to even come to this state of mind? Lighting another candle using your own won't dim it.

After almost a whole year in UTM, living with them, i can make a judgement on them. I really hate to judge ppl, but, they were way, way off.

Maybe i'll do that in my next post. Maybe not. It'll be really REALLY bad of me to criticise others openly in the Net.

Guys (SEE guys), if u're reading this, all i ask for is a small bit of appreciation, and consideration for others.

Signing and sighing out.

0 comments: