Friday, May 1, 2009

:(

Saw EV's post today, that she might gonna go buy the boots she's been eye'ing for..

Aw man... i suddenly got reminded of me eyeing the Red Frame last time.

It is now out ady, RM 620 cheapest, but got no free gift (no extra katana, no transparent parts)



I'm a sucker for mechas with swords.. And this, a Perfect Grade, with such an elegant katana, u can bet your entire family asset that i'm suckered to this.

Sigh, the consolation i can give myself is the MG Sword Impulse now. :/
Nowhere near the awesomeness of PG Red Frame, but still a beauty nonetheless (twin sword wtf!!!)

Seems like i gonna spend alot for my birthday. 2moro will bank in money to the sellers. RM180 for Sword Impulse, another RM30 deposit for Drossel (well, my sis gonna subsidise for me!! XD XD)


LAST PAPER ADY!!! COME ON..... STUDY TIEM!!!

1 comments:

loon said...

wa lao eh

you spend how much for your gundams alr har in total? can buy ciplak car d or not?